Colorbar Skin Stay the Day Finishing Mist review
We all need multitasking products in our vanity, don’t we? The Colorbar Stay the Day Finishing Mist is one such product. It’s a dupe of the much raved MAC Fix plus. I know now it’s interesting.. We’ll go to the review straight away.
About the product:
It’s available for 850 Indian rupees for 100 ml of the product. It claims to do two jobs. A toner that keeps your skin hydrated, refreshed and calm. And a hydrating mist that sets and refreshes your favorite makeup to make it last longer. Energized with ‘Witch Hazel Water’ this product has anti-bacterial properties. To use hold the bottle 10 – 12 inches from face. Close your eyes and spray evenly. Use this after cleanser as a refreshing toner or after makeup application to set or refresh makeup. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
My take on the product:
I’ve used the product quite a few times on me and many a times on my clients. I did fair well so far. Since this particular product can be used in a number of ways, i will list down how this mist can be used for different purposes.
* I’ve used it as a refreshing and hydrating mist on the face after cleansing my face. Its hydrates the skin completely without leaving the skin greasy but it did make my oily skin look dewy.
* I’ve tried to set my makeup with this but it dint work. It made my skin all oily looking but I’ve used it on clients to take out the extra powdery look at the finish of the makeup and it works well to take away the extra powder on the face. So if you’re looking out for a setting spray like the Kryolan derma fixing spray or the Urban Decay all nighter then this not for you.
* I use this spray on my makeup bushes to moisten them.
* This mist can also be used on the flat eye shadow brush to pick up baked eye shadows. This will intensify the colour of the eye shadow and make them last longer.
* In the middle of a summery day if you want to just refresh your face then this would be just perfect. It gives instant refreshment.
I think i have listed out a number of pros and cons right above so heading on the verdict right away.
The Colorbar Skin Stay the Day Finishing Mist is absolutely a nice product except for its higher price tag. The product is definitely a added goodie to your vanity but if you don’t mind spending a little extra then i suggest giving MAC Fix plus a try because it exactly works the same way with just spending a few hundred rupees extra.