With the whole buzz of Sephora going to be opening in Chennai, I am super thrilled as a beauty blogger. It’s such a boon for a blogger as well as a makeup artist. We guys have the biggest challenge of buying high end makeup because we dint have a Sephora here. Now it’s going to be big for the makeup enthusiasts in Chennai to shop before we drop. I thought it is the right time to be reviewing some cool stuff, which I have purchased from Sephora over the years, because these reviews can help one deciding their Sephora checklist. The first one in the line is the eye makeup remover by their in house makeup line, Sephora Collection.
Quantity : 125 ml
What it is: (From the website)
A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
What it does: (From the website)
This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that’s rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: (From the website)
What else you need to know: (From the website)
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It is not tested on animals.
My thoughts on the product:
• The waterproof eye makeup remover, is like a cult product from them, it is one of their best sellers. Needless to say that it has worked on so many people.
• I don’t go by product ravings, because I have super sensitive eyes, so I just can’t test anything on my eyes. When I saw this is meant for sensitive eyes, I went for it and I should say it does a really good job. Doesn’t sting eyes or irritate them in anyway.
• Free from Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates which is a added advantage.
• It removes every single bit of your eye makeup in maximum two wipes. It even removes the Maybelline waterproof mascaras without hurting your eyes. The reason why I mentioned Maybelline is because they are one of the toughest waterproof formulas that I have ever tried. Something that gets rid of that mascara is a winner for me.
• The product quantity is quite a lot for the price. Very reasonably priced.
• It is a bi phased formula so you have to mix the bottle well before using. Since it has oil in it, it doesn’t dry out the eye area which is super important for any makeup remover in general.
If you eye this somewhere then definitely pick it up, even if you are just a kajal and mascara type user, it’s very important to get the makeup out before the call the day off. It one useful, affordable, sensible product which is on the winning side for me.